Every day Artificial Intelligence is more necessary and conversational marketing is gaining prominence; therefore, it is essential that you know the platforms to create personalized chatbots.
A chat application can become a great ally for your business if you develop it in the right way. In addition, it can make your work much easier and you can save time.
This type of software is designed to carry out a series of activities on its own without the need for a human hand behind it.
It is a robot capable of simulating a conversation with a user. This is the reason why they are increasingly present in messaging applications and web pages.
As you can see, they are of great help if you have a business and want to have more effective and instant conversations with consumers.
For this reason, it is of great importance that you know which are the platforms to create personalized chatbots.
It is essential that before knowing the platforms to create the most popular chatbots, you take into account the positive and negative aspects that you will come across.
In this way, you will have a clearer vision of what you will face when using them in your strategy, and determine if it really is an adequate alternative to your objectives.
Among the advantages of this type of AI software, you will come across the following advantages:
- It gives you the ability to answer frequently asked questions immediately. It is an excellent ally in the digital sales process, in which a fast response capacity on the part of companies is essential.
- You can automate most of the answers to questions frequently asked by users. You can also answer customer inquiries about your products or services immediately, which achieves a better interaction between the brand and the customer.
- You get customer data without looking invasive. Requesting this information by this means is more efficient, friendly and natural.
- You improve the image of your business by optimizing customer service, offering a more satisfactory user experience. If you want to achieve this, your chatbot has to be available 24 hours a day to calm the customer’s cravings in real time.
Everything in life has its good things, and others that are not so good, and in the case of chatbots, it is no exception. Therefore, below you will see some disadvantages that can arise for your brand:
- Keep in mind that it does not replace 100% human attention, you have to recognize its limitations. Sometimes users ask very specific questions that require a person to answer.
- It is difficult to know exactly what customer inquiries will be and this complicates the automation of responses.
- There are sensitive sectors or services such as: medical consultations, technical support for critical services, among others. Although chatbots are usually very useful, it is important that you evaluate if they satisfy the requirements.