The main objective of designing a landing page for Google Ads is to concentrate the message that has been given. In this way, the user can be clear that what he has found is what he was looking for. It can also be geared towards converting it when paid.
If you plan to design and optimize a landing page, you have to know that this will be essential so that you can reduce the bounce rates that your website will have. In addition, with this you will increase the conversion rates. But if the visit that the user has made is paid with Google Ads, the optimization that your landing will have will become capital.
Surely, at some point, you will have created a Google AdWords campaign without first performing an analysis on your landing page. Or you may have also realized that your landing page is not related to what you are advertising on Google.
If this is so, a great recommendation is to completely change this strategy. One of the factors for you to be successful in your campaigns is that you have a fully optimized landing page, and this can be achieved with Google Ads.
What is the advantage of having a landing page optimized for Google Ads?
The advantages so that you have a landing page prepared, and thus you can achieve your goals and conversions that you have set for the creation of your campaigns, are the following:
- Have a landing page that is optimized for your ads. This will help your quality levels to be much higher for the keywords you use. The experience that your user will have in the landing is one of the main elements that Google takes into account.
- Your ads will be better positioned in search engines. This is because Google is going to consider your landing pages more than the competition. It helps to a great extent that they can appear in the first positions that the search engine has.
- Another advantage is that your bounce rate can be reduced. When you have a landing page for Google Ads that is well structured, and has information that is relevant to the user, you can increase your conversion rate by up to 20%.
What elements to take into account to achieve a high level of quality in a landing page for Google Ads
In order for your landing page to obtain high scores by Google, you need to take into consideration the following aspects:
Offer content that is useful, relevant and original
- You must be very sure that the landing page is relevant with the text that you are offering, as well as the keyword of the ad that you have created.
- The information you provide must be completely exclusive and useful for the user.
- Make a call to action that is fully visible.
Increase trust in your website
- Place certain information that is related to your company.
- Explain everything you are selling before asking people to fill out the form.
- Show some location to your user.
Give your audience easy navigation on computers and mobiles
- Organize and design your landing page for Google Ads in a simple way. Show the user the information simply and clearly.
- If you have an e-commerce, offer your audience a purchase process that is completely quick and easy to carry out.
The loading time of the website should be fast
- One of the factors that Google takes into account the most is the loading speed of a landing page. That is why you must make sure that the load is fast.
Optimize your landing in responsive version
- You need to have an optimized version of your website that is mobile friendly. This is something that Google takes into account when calculating the ranking of your ad with that of the competition.
How to check the quality score on your landing page
If you want to know if your ad and landing page are really relevant, according to the keywords you chose, you need to check your quality level.
To do this you must enter your Google Ads account. In the upper right corner of your table, you must click on the column’s icon. After this, select the option “quality level” and then add these elements to your table:
- The level of quality.
- The experience of your landing page.
- Expected CTR.
- The relevance of your ad.
If you have many keywords that have a quality level below 4, it is essential that you take action on the matter. This indicates that something is not working correctly in the campaign you are developing.